|Elgin Drywall Contractor
Americraft Painting & Remodeling Inc.
Dependable Service Since 1983
Hard work, ambition, safety, honesty and the desire to be a superior presence in a demanding business have won our reputation of quality and dependability. Our company was founded on the premise that quality drywall principles and attention to detail should be unwavering standards. And it doesn't stop with the construction of a project. Service afterwards has always been a part of our tradition and commitment to service.
Americraft Painting & Remodeling Inc. provides high-quality workmanship from the start. Beginning with the production phase and special attention to customer care. We work together with you as a team to complete the project and make the customer happy. Communication is an essential component - communication with home builder superintendents, trade superintendents, and homeowners. We do whatever is necessary to eliminate any issues that may come up - before they come up.
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE!
Feel free to contact us by e-mail, phone or fill out our online request form on our website at any time to discuss your drywall needs. If you have any questions, comments or would like to schedule us for a bid, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Telephone # 847-373-7645
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
To ensure eliminating problems Americraft Painting & Remodeling Inc. uses some of the following methods to achieve excellence:
- Extra strength ceiling board with reinforced edges - this drastically reduces ridging, beading, and sagging
- All sheetrock is secured with screws
- 5/8" sheetrock may be used on interior ceilings more prone to movement
- A double layer of texture may be added to alleviate any photographing that may occur
At Americraft Painting & Remodeling Inc. we take pride in paying attention to little things. We have established special procedures in our stages of production:
- Checking framing before hanging sheetrock
- Marking floors for lightboxes, medicine cabinets, or any cut out areas
- Cut out of areas that have straps, pipes or any objects, to eliminate bulges or crooked lines
- Masking off fireplaces
- Caulking corners in the living area, if necessary
- Exposed concrete areas are covered - such as garage floors, patios & porches
- Sweeping, trash & nail pick up
- Tubs completely cleaned out
- Pre-paint touch-up
Free written estimates or call us at 847-373-7645